Terms & Conditions
Regulations for the provision of store services
The online store available at www.strzal-met.pl, is run by the company STRZAŁ-MET EWELINA STRZELECKA 28-366 Małogoszcz, Wygnanów 3G entered into the Central Register of Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Economy in 2020, NIP 6562225256, REGON 386085170
1. The online store sells via the Internet.
1. Making purchases via the network requires the acceptance of cookies by the user's browser.
2. The website works on a properly configured Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or other updated and properly configured browser.
1.The order is made by filling out the form on the Store's website www.strzalmet.pl. Placing an order is possible after registration / logging in (which allows for ongoing tracking of orders and viewing the history of ordered products) or without registration.
2. The order is made by selecting the correct item, selecting the number of pieces and color, and clicking on the "basket" sign. After confirming the choice, the User is transferred to the page for selecting the payment method and the method of receiving the order.
3. The method of delivering the Goods only shipping.
4. After placing the order, the Ordering Party will receive an e-mail or text message (in accordance with the option selected when placing the order) confirming the acceptance of the order.
5. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders placed on weekdays after hours. 11:00 a.m., on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays - they will be implemented on the next business day.
6. In the event of circumstances preventing the full or temporary implementation of the order, we reserve the right to suspend the implementation of the order, and we undertake to immediately notify the Ordering Party about the situation.
7. Orders with incorrectly filled contact details (non-existent e-mail address, no telephone number) will not be considered.
8. We reserve the right to suspend orders that raise doubts.
9. Prices of goods in the online store are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT (gross prices).
10.We issue sales documents for the purchased goods. To receive a VAT invoice, you must correctly fill in the company's data together with the NIP (tax identification number).
11. Available payment methods: payment on delivery, bank transfer, electronic transfer, blik, paypal.
1. Ordering Party - a consumer who has concluded a distance contract, may withdraw from it without giving reasons, by submitting an appropriate statement in writing within fourteen / 14 / days from the date of delivery. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. In this case, the Ordering Party - the Consumer is obliged to send back the delivered order unchanged, unless the change was necessary as part of the ordinary management of the item sold and the Store returns to the bank account of the Ordering Party - the Consumer the amount due for the returned order.
2. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer shall be liable for the decrease in the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the characteristics and functioning of the item. The right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the contracts specified in art. 38 of the Act of 30/05/2014.
3. If it turns out that the delivered goods are inconsistent with the order, the Ordering Party has the right to replace the goods with the ordered one or a new one.
4. The warranty and the right to withdraw from the contract do not apply if the product is affected by mechanical damage of external origin. Therefore, we recommend checking that the packaging has no visible damage before accepting the parcel. In particular, pay attention to the condition of the tapes attached to the package. If the packaging shows signs of damage or the tapes are broken, do not accept the parcel and prepare a damage report in the presence of the courier and contact the seller as soon as possible to clarify the matter.
1. Complaints - the basis and scope of the Seller's liability to the Customer who is a natural person, who purchases the Product for purposes not related to professional or business activity, for non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement are specified in particular by the Act on specific terms of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code with on 27 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176 as amended).
Notifications of the Product's non-compliance with the Sales Agreement and the relevant request may be made in writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to the following address: Strzał-Met Ewelina Strzelecka Małogoszcz 26-085, Wygnanów 3G. A correctly submitted complaint should include:
- Name, surname, address, e-mail address and contact telephone number of the Customer,
- Agreement conclusion date,
- The subject of the complaint, indicating the Customer's request,
- Circumstances justifying the complaint,
- Proof of purchase of the advertised product.
The Seller will respond to the Customer's request immediately, no later than within 14 business days. The response to the complaint will be sent to the address provided by the Customer or in another manner provided by the Customer.
In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the code apply
civil law and the act on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for
damage caused by a dangerous product of March 2, 2000, Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271)
and the Act of 27 July 2002, Journal U. No. 141, item 1176 on special conditions
consumer sales and amending the Civil Code.
2. The administrator of personal data is the company STRZAŁ-MET EWELINA STRZELECKA 28-366 Małogoszcz, Wygnanów 3G entered in the Central Register of Business Activity by the Minister of Economy in 2020, NIP 6562225256, REGON 386085170
3. Customers' personal data is collected in the case of:
- account registration in the Store
- placing an order in the Store
- subscription to the newsletter (Newsletter).
4. In the case of registering an account in the Store, the Customer provides:
- First name and last name
- E-mail adress
- Phone number
5. The data provided will be processed in order to perform the service and fulfill orders.
6. If you believe that your personal data will be processed contrary to the legal requirements, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office;
7. Please be advised that you have the right to request access to data, rectification, deletion or limitation of their processing and to object. For this purpose, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com